Wire rope sling SK
Steel rope slings – one of the most popular load-grabbing mechanisms, which is widely used in various fields. Durable and elastic products are suitable for wrapping cargo, many types of slinging, lifting and moving large items of different configurations both inside warehouses and outdoors. The rope steel sling is made of a metal cable, the design of the rigging equipment includes branches, mounting adaptations for capture (hooks, carbines). Made by braiding and crimping. Cargo-handling products are characterized by high load capacity, strength and durability. The products are operated at different operating temperatures in a wide range. Before implementation, the mechanisms are tested on a test bench (breaking machine), supplied with a passport and equipped with a marking tag.
Types of rope slings
The product is one or more metal branches assembled from rope and links, with connecting elements (power rings) and load-grabbing devices. Slings cargo rope of black (greased) or galvanized light rope have a load capacity of 1 ton, are used for loading and unloading, cargo retention, as an independent device or part of the sling system. Products demonstrate high strength, do not form creases, are used in industrial enterprises, warehouses.
There are the following structural types of rope slings:
- Branch rope VK-with a loop at one end and a hook on the other. Can be a construction and independent construction.
- Rope sling loop UPC (USK1) - a design with loops at both ends to connect the load to the lifting equipment.
- Rope sling ring CCM(USK2) - two ends of the rope are woven (pressed) with each other. Represents a ring.
- Universal rope sling USK.
- 2SK, 3SK, 4SK-multi-branch sling for fixing various loads. Branches are fixed on the connecting ring, at the ends of the ropes there are hooks for grabbing (devices for grabbing or attaching to the load).
- Odnovetvevoy sling 1SK (choker) - to lift the load loop.
Ring CCM-rope structure in the form of a closed ring. Used for rigging and other types of work. (I didn't see at first, but prescribed above. It refers to the UPC it's just there to move the text good)
The choice of the type of rope slings is influenced by the characteristics of the cargo and the loading activities carried out, the scope of application, the necessary type of fastening and the method of forming the loop (braid or pressing), the load capacity. The latter figure is highest in steel SK, which can withstand a load weighing up to 100 tons.
Lifting capacity of rope slings and other characteristics
The product ensures the adhesion of the load to the crane hook, is used without additional protective devices, as it is characterized by high strength and wear resistance. For production of slings of a cargo cable car for construction or other sphere the cable of various length and diameter is used. With the increase of these values, the load capacity of the equipment increases. The ends of the cable branch are formed by crimping the sleeve of aluminum or braid. The standard length of the rope is from 1 to 10 meters. If necessary, you can order the production of the rigging system with individual non-standard parameters. Features slings cargo rope allow you to use the product for lifting large and heavy cargo in warehouses and factories with different operating conditions.
The scope of the products:
- warehouse storage;
- industrial production;
- shipping, transport sphere;
- economic branch.
Advantages of rope slings:
- unpretentiousness to external factors, high reliability and durability;
- high margin of safety: slings UPC, SCC and VC have a margin of safety equal to 1:6, 1SK-4SK-1:4, because as part of the structures used elements with the appropriate reserve;
- resistance to dynamic loads;
- versatility, the ability to carry out various types of slinging;
- convenience of storage and transportation-slings are compactly folded, do not form kinks;
- high load capacity;
- slow destruction with timely monitoring of the condition of steel rope slings.
Technical standards and designations
The equipment is manufactured in accordance with industry standards – according to GOST 25573-82, RD 10-33-93, TU-5225-02-51152882-15. Slings are made of undamaged, whole ropes (according to GOST 2688, GOST 7668, GOST 7669, GOST 14954 and others), have a safety margin of the main elements and mounting devices that meet the requirements.
The finished product may be marked as "1SK-3,2/5,0", where:
- 1SK-single-branch rope sling;
- 3.2-load capacity in tons;
- 5,0-length in meters.